This sets out the trading terms that National Custom Compounding Company Limited (ABN 17 971 220 310) (National Custom Compounding) wishes to offer you (“Trading Term Agreement”), and supersedes any previous Agreement(verbal or written), arrangement, or understanding with National Custom Compounding in relation to trading terms.
National Custom Compounding Standard Terms and Conditions of Supply
All products compounded and purchased by you from National Custom Compounding will be in accordance with this Trading Term Agreement, and National Custom Compounding’s current standard terms and conditions of supply as set out on National Custom Compounding invoices and in the National Custom Compounding Account Terms & Conditions (Standard Terms). To the extent of any inconsistency between the Standard Terms and this Trading Term Agreement, the terms of this Trading Term Agreement will prevail.
As at the date of this Agreement if you elect to agree to the Account Terms set out below, National Custom Compounding will provide the corresponding terms:
- Account payment must be made within 7 days of statement being issued each month. Statement is issued on 1st of the month via email.
- Account payment can be made through a direct debit agreement.
- If payment is not received 20 days after statement issue, a late payment fee may occur.
- If the account is not paid within 30 days of statement issue, the account may be put on hold until payment is made.
- A Service Fee (SF) is provided to the pharmacist-on-duty at the Affiliate Pharmacy, as a form of reimbursement for the cost of their labour, in the delivery process of the NCC compounded and dispensed medication.
The service fee level is based on the monthly statement total (calculated over a 12 month averaging)
- Less than $1000 per month equals 10% of statement total
- Between $1000 & $2000 per month equals 15% of statement total
- Greater than $2000 per month equals 20% of statement total
Variance of Terms
National Custom Compounding can vary the terms set out in this Trading Term Agreement, in its sole discretion upon the provision of 30 days notice to you if National Custom Compounding considers there has been a material adverse change to National Custom Compounding’s margins under this Trading Term Agreement.
By ticking box below and entering your initials, you agree to the above trading terms